Learner Results Table
One of the most important parts of the LLN Robot system is the Learners Results page. The Online LLN Quiz results, along with all of the information that has been gathered about a learner, can be found on the Dashboard of the home page.
Your Dashboard home page which will look similar to this:
This table includes all of the information that is gathered about Learners.
Understanding Learner Results Table
There are several columns displayed in the learner results table:
This column allows you to select one or multiple learners. To select all learners you can click the checkbox at the top of the column.
As you select learners a counter will appear in the results header. A Clear Selected button will also appear as shown below.
This column displays the ID for this learner.
This column displays the learner's name displayed in a ' Last Name, First Name' format.
This column displays the learner's email address.
This column shows the learner's results from the Online LLN Quiz. Each number in the results column corresponds to the learner’s current skill level in that ACSF Core Skill (as assessed by the online LLN Quiz).
The symbols shown here are representative of the different ACSF Core Skills.
- Oral Communication (Listening only).
Note: If a learner has been invited to take the online LLN Quiz but hasn't completed the quiz yet a Resend Invite button will display. Clicking this button will send a new learner invitation email.
In the example below the learner has received a result of Level 3 in Learning, Level 4 in Reading, Level 4 in Writing, Level 1 in Oral Communication, and Level 1 in Numeracy.
VSL Test Results
If a learner has completed the VET Student Loan (VSL) Test, their results will display like this:
This column displays the time that the learner completed the Online Quiz.
Note: An 'N/A' will display in this column when a learner hasn't completed the quiz.
This column shows a Learner Card button. This will open a modal with additional information about each learner along with the ability to edit the learner information. More information about the Learner Card can be found here.
Below the learner results table, you have four action buttons available.
- Delete - This button deletes the selected learners. You can find out more information about Deleting Learners here.
- Export CSV - This button exports the selected learners and their information into a CSV file. You can find out more information about Exporting Learners here.
- Export LLN Report - This button generates an LLN Report for selected learners. You can find out more information about Creating an LLN Report here.
- Upload Learner Submissions - This button allows you to upload a Learner Submission file from a learner who lost their internet connection. You can find out more about Learner Submission files here.