Print Learner Answer Report
When a Learner completes the Online LLN Quiz their results are saved to the Learners Results Table.
The answer given for each question in the quiz are also saved into the LLN Robot System. This information can be viewed and saved in a PDF from the Learners Results Table page.
This information can be useful when assessing a Learner's Quiz Results further or to verify the answers that they entered into the quiz.
From the Administrator Dashboard you can see the Learner Results Table.
Locate the Learner that you want to generate an answer report for. Click the Learner Card button in the Card column.
This will open a Learner Card.
Click the Download Answers button to export a PDF of the Learner Answer Report.
Scroll down to find the Export Answer Report button.
Once the answer report has been generated a Learner answers report ready success indicator will be shown.
The learner answer report PDF will open in a new tab or download straight away depending on the browser you are using. Make sure you save the learner answer report according to your organisation’s procedures.
Note: All Learner Answers Reports contain a record of the correct answers. It is imperative for consistent assessment that learners do not have access to any of these copies.
Understanding the Learner Answers Report
LLN Robot Learner Answers Report – Document Analysis
The PDF that is produced when an Answers Report is generated can be broken down into two distinct sections.
These sections are:
- Learner Report Summary
- Incorrect Answers.
Learner Report Summary
This section is at the beginning of every Learner Answer Report. It contains basic information about the learner and the quiz they completed.
- Graph and summary of results.
- Details of the quiz completed.
- Learner details.
- Learner results history (if any changes have been made).
- Learner Answer Report. This is a table that shows:
- Each question the learner was shown.
- What variant they were shown.
- The time the learner took to complete the questions.
- Whether they answered it correctly or incorrectly.
This section of the document outlines the responses that the learner gave for all of the questions they answered incorrectly.
For each question this section contains:
- Question Information – This includes the question number, variant and question text.
- Learner Response – what the learner entered.
- Correct Response – an image of the correct response.