Manage Email Templates
You can edit the email that is sent to learners when they are invited to take an online assessment.
Add Variables to your Email
Variables are a way to add dynamic content to your emails. These are placeholders that will populate with specific information when the email is sent to a learner.
You can insert a variable using the 'Insert a Variable' drop-down menu. To remove a variable use the Backspace button on your keyboard.
You have the following variable options:
- Learner First Name. This will insert the learners first name.
- Learner Last Name. This will insert the learners last name.
- Quiz Link (Clickable). This will insert the text 'Link to Quiz' into the email. The 'Link to Quiz' text will link to the learners custom invitation link. Please note: This is not available in the Subject Line.
- Quiz Link (Plain Text). This will insert the plain version of the learners custom invitation link into the email - this allows them to copy and paste it into their browser if they need to.
- Company Name. This inserts the Company Name that is set in your Manage System Settings page.
- Learner Correspondence Name. This inserts the Learner Correspondence Name that is set in your Manage System Settings page.
- Learner Correspondence Phone. This inserts the Learner Correspondence Phone that is set in your Manage System Settings page.
- Learner Correspondence Email. This inserts the Learner Correspondence Email that is set in your Manage System Settings page.
Preview the Email
You can preview the email by clicking the 'Preview' button. This will show the design that will be sent to your learners. It will also populate any variables you have in your template with either example data.
Click the 'Save' button to save any changes you have made to the email.
Switch Between Email Templates
There are two email templates available for you to edit:
- ACSF Learner Invite
- VSL Learner Invite
The ACSF Learner Invite is used when inviting learners to the ACSF 3 Short Course, ACSF 3 or ACSF 4 Online LLN Quiz. The VSL Learner Invite is used when inviting learners to the VET Student Loan Online Test.
To choose the email you want to edit click the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the 'Edit Email Content' panel.
Reset to Default
This will reset the email content to the default template. This allows you to start over if you make any changes that you're not happy with.
Please note: The Manage Email Templates does not work consistently when using an outdated browser such as Internet Explorer 11. We suggest that you use one of our supported browsers to access the LLN Robot System.