Manage System Settings
The Manage System Settings screen allows you to edit the LLN Robot System settings.
Note: This section of LLN Robot System is only available to users who have an Administrator role in the system.
To access this section click on the Manage System Settings option in the side menu.
This page has been split into two sections:
- Organisation Information
- Quiz Settings
- Quiz Links
This is information that is displayed and used throughout the LLN Robot System and includes:
- Company Name. This is displayed to Learners when they undertake the Online LLN Quiz.
- Learner Correspondence Name. This is the name displayed to learners when they're invited to take the Online LLN Quiz.
- Learner Correspondence Phone. This is displayed to Learners when they undertake the Online LLN Quiz. They are directed to call this number should they have any difficulties during the quiz.
- Learner Correspondence Email. This is displayed to Learners when they undertake the Online LLN Quiz. They are directed to email this email address should they have any difficulties during the quiz.
- Learner Redirection URL. This is the URL that Learners are taken to upon completing the Online LLN Quiz.
- Admin Correspondence Name. This is the contact name that receives all LLN Robot System notifications.
- Admin Correspondence Email. This is the email address that receives all LLN Robot System notifications if an alternate email address hasn't been set.
Editing Organisation Information
To edit the organisation information:
- Click the Edit button.
- An editable Organisation Information modal window will appear.
- Edit the fields that you wish to change.
- Click the Save button.
This is information regarding the Online LLN Quiz and includes:
- Default Quiz Level. This is the quiz that will be displayed to learners who access the quiz URL without an email invitation or if an alternate quiz hasn't been set in their invitation email.
- Toggles to:
- Receive daily quiz completion emails. This is a daily digest email that is sent to admin users containing a list of learners who they invited that have completed an LLN Quiz in the last 24 hours. Note, if a learner wasn't invited to take the quiz but entered via the generic link (like those found in the Quiz Links section) then the Admin Correspondence Email will receive the notification email.
- Receive immediate quiz completion notifications. This is an immediate email that is sent to the Admin Correspondence Email notifying that the learner has completed their LLN Quiz.
Any changes to these settings will be immediately saved to your LLN Robot System.
Quiz Setting Example
If the Receive daily quiz completion emails option is checked then the user who invited the learner will receive a collated list of all of the learners who they invited that have completed the quiz in the past 24 hours.
For example, if you invited three learners on Monday morning (John, Sarah, & Mark) and two learners completed the quiz on Monday afternoon (John & Sarah) then you would receive an email on Tuesday morning to let you know that John & Sarah had completed the quiz. Then if Mark completed the quiz on Tuesday afternoon you would receive an email on Wednesday morning to let you know that Mark completed the quiz. You would not receive any notifications for learners who you didn't invite.
Additionally, if the Receive immediate quiz completion notifications option is checked then the Admin Correspondence Email will receive an instant notification of all learners as they complete the quiz.
For example, imagine that you invited one learner on Monday morning (John) and your colleague invited two learners on Monday morning (Sarah, & Mark). The Admin Correspondence Email would then receive an email each time one of these learners completed the quiz (regardless of who invited them). For instance, if John completed the quiz at 2 pm on Monday the Admin Correspondence Email would receive an email then. Following that, the Admin Correspondence Email would receive an email when Sarah completed the quiz AND when Mark completed the quiz.
This section contains direct links to the available quizzes for your LLN Robot System and includes:
- The quiz name.
- The quiz link.